Make Life More Interesting
- Make life more interesting has been set up so people living in Nottinghamshire can be supported to make their own lives more interesting by networking in their local community.
- It is free for everyone who lives in Nottinghamshire who has a learning disability, or supports someone with a learning disability.
- You can keep in contact with your family and friends who live in Nottinghamshire, even when they are supported by a different provider.
- As the money for support packages gets tighter, it is really important people are supported to use their funding in the best way possible.
- The site has an administrator who makes sure that it is safe for you to use and that rules are being followed.
- Keep a diary of what you do. You can add pictures and video’s if you want to.
- Make new friends and keep in touch with other people with different providers.
- Find people who like doing the same things as you.
- Find out about activities, and things that other people are doing
- Make your money go further by sharing support, transport and other costs.
- Create activities of your own and see who wants to join you!
- Keep your person centred plan in one central place and invite your services to join your circle of support.
If you think you would like to see the things you can do to make your life more interesting then please click on the picture to register now.
If you have any queries contact: